Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Beast sketch

Greetings everyone!

I was going through some things in my life and have just recently gotten back to painting. Here's an update on the paintings I was messing around with. Some are just sketches.
Here's a version of Capricorn I was working on. If I find time or focus, I'll try to come back to this one.

 This is a sketch of a giant insect-like monster rampaging a city.

 And here is just some odd creation to get my brain to start working. I wondered what a creature might have to survive if it didn't have any arms (in a creative way other than just a snake). This is what I came up with. I was also getting a feel for how to imitate wet skin. This is in a quick sketch paint of course.

Ok, well thanks for stopping by. Until next time!
- Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment